6.5 prc mod 70 classic wsm feeding issue

I did not get the wyatt kit or box just the follower. I have not checked but was told it is for a 3" box. I was also told the rem 700 box is shorter than the win, otherwise I would have bought the wyatt 6.5 prc kit. A little of topic but did your smith true/blueprint you action, lab lugs, etc. just out of curiosity was it necessary? if so what was required?

I received, erroneously I believe, a mag box labeled "910C". I was looking for a box to work for 6 Creed. This one is straight up and down inside - no feed lips, no narrowing folds and no spacer in the back, Measures 3" front to back. For sure, does NOT work with 6 Creed or any other .308-based cartridge. I found, from further research, that the "ASL" box is the correct one for .308-types.

Slightly off topic, I also chased the DBM & TBM rabbit hole trying to give myself choices for this 6 creed and a 6.5x47 Lapua for later. That was a path a little easier to navigate.

It's too bad Winchester in it's many past forms can't keep track of what it creates or has created.