6.5 Grendel Nosler Bullet Choice - Deer Hunting

Starting to get like that again.
I would be more concerned about veterans benefits, my dad and brother might have had better with proper VA care.

I've never felt good when people thank me for my service; I think the main reason is I was a tiny cog in a machine that wasted ridicously amounts of money with almost nothing to show for it.

I would be more concerned about veterans benefits, my dad and brother might have had better with proper VA care.

I've never felt good when people thank me for my service; I think the main reason is I was a tiny cog in a machine that wasted ridicously amounts of money with almost nothing to show for it.
34 years in the DoD. 20 years as a blue suiter and 14 as a contractor. Left in 2021 and I will never go back.

I am finally loading for my Grendel. PSA Upper and Stag lower. This is for deer hunting. I have in stock - 120 grain Ballistic Tip, 120 grain E-Tip and 125 grain Partition. Looking at expansion, the Ballistic Tip wins out. However, I would like a pass through for tracking, and that leaves the Partition and
I am finally loading for my Grendel. PSA Upper and Stag lower. This is for deer hunting. I have in stock - 120 grain Ballistic Tip, 120 grain E-Tip and 125 grain Partition. Looking at expansion, the Ballistic Tip wins out. However, I would like a pass through for tracking, and that leaves the Partition and the E-Tip. The E-Tip takes a bit more velcoity than the Partition to open up.

Thinking the Partition is maybe the good go between? Use the Ballistic Tip for Coyotes and maybe save the E-Tip for the Creedmoor?

Any real world experience out there? Expert opinion?
Consider trying the Lehigh 110gr controlled chaos bullets. I'm using them in a 6.5x47 and they're fast, accurate, and expand rapidly as well as the base penetrates.

I am looking at the Lehigh CC. However, with the Gold Dots coming in and the Noslers I have on hand, I am going to wait a bit. If the Gold Dots group good, I may be sticking with those.
They shot really well for me. But I'd switched to hammers for hunting and they had been setting on bullet shelf for two years. Hope you have good luck with them.