56MM OBJECTIVE SCOPE ON MEDIUM RINGS? YUP!!!!!

Interesting...not sure what to think about it??
Looks like the adjustable cheek piece style stock would be a better way to get your cheek weld near perfect. Anyway, I'm not going to knock it or be sold on it yet. I'll just have to let some time pass and see how other people like it. Thanks for sharing.

Pop,

That is pretty wild ! What do you think of it ? The older I get the more I need all the light I can get , thats for sure .

Take some getting used to that look though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jim Brown

When is a dozen eggs not a dozen?

Answer; When you have cut off part of the carton.

In this case a 56 mm is not a 56 mm. It is probably only about effectively about 53mm

To get more light into the tube you must have a larger area on the objective or else better coatings and glass. Cutting off the bottoom of the scope reduces the surface area of incident light.

NO FREE LUNCH

It's kind of like that Dodge Magnum. Somebody always 'em /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Pretty neat for drainage when it rains.

Hmmmmm, how do ya attach a sun shade /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif that will stay on...

I shot that scope several weeks ago, it is slick. No way to tell it has the wonkie shape to the objective. I bet it sells like hotcakes - it has big glass and most important - it is different.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts