568 vs. N570

Not really pertaining to the cartridges mentioned but when I put new barrel on my 300 RUM I started out with N570. Collected a fair amount among with N,565. I had always used Retumbo. Was awesome in other barrel. I haven't even tried it yet in new barrel ! N570 was so accurate and low ES and SD. I'm pushing 215 Bergers at 3240 fps. Below pressure. This year I'm going to try Retumbo. Maybe a couple others. H-1000 was good with 181 Hammer. 3400 plus fps. in. Bartlien barrel. Going from memory without looking at notes . I don't care how dirty N570 is. All are dirty. Works for me.
Wow!! Those are legit velocities!! What length barrels?

Potential velocities I was banking on were in a 26" barrel

3450fps with 181 hammer
3300fps with 199 hammer
3200fps with 215 Berger
3100fps with 230 Berger

I have all these bullets on hand and lots of powder to test.

The 181 wins in impact velocity and drop out to 1000 yards. Obviously the Berger's carry more energy and 10% less wind drift though.

Wow!! Those are legit velocities!! What length barrels?

Potential velocities I was banking on were in a 26" barrel

3450fps with 181 hammer
3300fps with 199 hammer
3200fps with 215 Berger
3100fps with 230 Berger

I have all these bullets on hand and lots of powder to test.

The 181 wins in impact velocity and drop out to 1000 yards. Obviously the Berger's carry more energy and 10% less wind drift though.
28 in. Bartlien varmint contour. I think 5 shot ave. velocity with 181'Hammer was 3442. 215 Berger Ave. Was 3240. Both not pressured

Not really pertaining to the cartridges mentioned but when I put new barrel on my 300 RUM I started out with N570. Collected a fair amount among with N,565. I had always used Retumbo. Was awesome in other barrel. I haven't even tried it yet in new barrel ! N570 was so accurate and low ES and SD. I'm pushing 215 Bergers at 3240 fps. Below pressure. This year I'm going to try Retumbo. Maybe a couple others. H-1000 was good with 181 Hammer. 3400 plus fps. in. Bartlien barrel. Going from memory without looking at notes . I don't care how dirty N570 is. All are dirty. Works for me.
WYO,

I have heard mixed reviews on 570 being either dirty or surprisingly clean. I wonder if there is more at work in the ignition cycle here that would cause it to be dirtier in one gun than the other. How has it been in your direct experience from a dirty/clean standpoint?

I picked up an 8 pounder to try recently, so I'm more than a little interested in what you have to say.

Also, for those of you running the 568, what has your experience been on the dirty/clean issues?

WYO,

I have heard mixed reviews on 570 being either dirty or surprisingly clean. I wonder if there is more at work in the ignition cycle here that would cause it to be dirtier in one gun than the other. How has it been in your direct experience from a dirty/clean standpoint?

I picked up an 8 pounder to try recently, so I'm more than a little interested in what you have to say.

Also, for those of you running the 568, what has your experience been on the dirty/clean issues?
I ran N570 for the whole life of my 28 nosler. It's pretty dirty. 5 shots and your patches would be BLACK. But I would clean about every 30 rounds and my gun was a tack driver with that consistent routine.

I've been using N570 for 3 years now and N568 for 2, they both shoot so well in my experiences that I don't care how dirty they are. I clean my rifles after 50-60 shots anyways so it doesn't effect me. Before hunting season I clean and shoot 4-5 rounds to insure I'm zeroed perfect and I hunt through the season without cleaning the barrel.
For that matter I shoot my CVA paramount for 30-40 rounds between cleaning as well 😂🤣,

WYO,

I doesn't seem any more dirty than any other powder to me.
Like I said , doesn't matter to me if it is. It works for me. I've only tried it in my 300 RUM. Eventually will 300 Win mag and 7 Rem mag. I read on a thread here someone using in a 6.5 PRC..I don't think I'll try that. Happy with othe powders for it.