• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

I know it seems pricey but thats the cost. I'll keep the 142s if you don't want them. These were all he had.
get me your ship to and I'll send it right now. Shipping probably $10.
My paypal is [email protected]. Friends and Family
Or can do venmo or cash ap.
How much so I put in tonight or tomorrow morning. I an going to a Master Piece Firearms all day Wednsday to review somebof their machining processes.

Yes I want the berger 6mm 105 Hybrids and the Sierra 6.5 142SMK. I don't need to 109s. just let me know how much and how to pay do you take paypay if so give me you email. if not give me your address and ai'll send a check. ayo can hold on tpo the bullets until the money clears.

Thank you soo much
Leonard Suchar
3130 Mount Paron Church Road
Social Circle, GA 30025
[email protected]
678-427-6168

I'll get them off to you Thursday or Friday. I'm going to the shop Thursday or Friday and can ship with my FEDEX discount. I'm going to see if we can get 142 or 105 thru our ammo division. I don't shoot 6mm but maybe I can get 1000 142s to split with you. I was able to get 338 Scenars and Horn ATips last week. Do you have any interest in 139 Scenars if I can get them? And its wholesale if I can. SORRY bout the cost of these. Everyone is profiteering I guess. I wasn't sure youd want them. Best G

I picked up 1000 of these to just have on hand. I paid a premium in case I run out of 140 Berger hybrids. I have no experience with them and they might be a bit heavy for my 260s. I'll trade an unopened box of 500 for above bergers or some other 139-142 grain match bullets. Berger, SMK, LAPUA, Hornady but no Nosler. Won't break up 500 box.

I hate to charge anyone what I paid but Id also consider selling 500 of them for my cost. PM me.
If you are in Florida or even Southern Georgia I'll trade for H4350, H4831, H4831sc, H1000, R17, R22, R19.

or NEW 300 Win Mag brass.

These prices make me Ill
If anyone is interested I did some load testing today. R19 and H4831sc.
Did R19 42.4-42.7-43.0-43.2
H4831 44.5-44.7-45
Loaded R19 loads at .005" and .020" jump
Loaded the H4831sc at .020" only. Shot nine 3 shot groups. Every group for every load shot under .73
All the .005 loads exhibited huge deviations.
The .020 loads had much lower SD.
The R19 loads FPS 2677 up to 2760
The H4831 ran 2743 at 44.5 up to 2785 with 45.0 grains. Didn't shoot the 45.5 load. Primers flattening at 45 grain but no bad pressure signs.
The 42.7 R19 .020 jump load shot 2704/2704/2708 @ .3"

I shot a control group of 3 of my 140 Berger Hybrid over 43.6 grains of H4350. The group measured under .030". I'm going to play with the R19 42.7 load jump a bit to see if I can tighten this up. WLR primers. Will play with other primers once I have sorted the load out.
thanks to all for help.

I'll get them off to you Thursday or Friday. I'm going to the shop Thursday or Friday and can ship with my FEDEX discount. I'm going to see if we can get 142 or 105 thru our ammo division. I don't shoot 6mm but maybe I can get 1000 142s to split with you. I was able to get 338 Scenars and Horn ATips last week. Do you have any interest in 139 Scenars if I can get them? And its wholesale if I can. SORRY bout the cost of these. Everyone is profiteering I guess. I wasn't sure youd want them. Best G
I'll take as many of the Berger 6mm 105 Hybrids and the Sierra 6.5 142 SMK. Hope that the price will be less for 1K + of them
Thanks much
call me 678-427-6168. I was at MPA all day watching their chambering process. AWESOME Firearms/

I just traded 5 lbs of 8461sc to an active Warrant Oficer in the Army. I have just received 5 lbs of Stabal and *lbs of HV100 if you need. I am in East GA (60 miles east of ATL) Don't know where you are in FL
If you haven't sent the 105s and 142s wait. may be able to a travel meeting
Thanks
Len

I just traded 5 lbs of 8461sc to an active Warrant Oficer in the Army. I have just received 5 lbs of Stabal and *lbs of HV100 if you need. I am in East GA (60 miles east of ATL) Don't know where you are in FL
Thanks
Len
The bullets are in shipping already. Probably going out first thing this morning

I'm in tampa.

The bullets are in shipping already. Probably going out first thing this morning

I'm in tampa.
Thanks
Len
I'm so bad with this stuff. How do you leave a comment for someone?

also. We have an ammunition company. I keep kinda quiet. 80,000 sq foot building. We import guns, Ammo, build custom guns, make our own AR receivers, BTGs, etc. and also manufacture ammunition. I have access to things (bullets, brass, OEM and retail powders) that are not available to public. I will put in an order for your 105s and 142s. No guarantees but if there available on the dealer side They'll find them.

I'm so bad with this stuff. How do you leave a comment for someone?

also. We have an ammunition company. I keep kinda quiet. 80,000 sq foot building. We import guns, Ammo, build custom guns, make our own AR receivers, BTGs, etc. and also manufacture ammunition. I have access to things (bullets, brass, OEM and retail powders) that are not available to public. I will put in an order for your 105s and 142s. No guarantees but if there available on the dealer side They'll find them. Its how Ive been able to get 140 hybrids occasionally. But they are hard to find even for us.

Dont worry at all If you decide you don't want this stuff.
Or if you want the 100 or 109 match I'll go back and get them for you. Think there were 300 109s
G
It makes one feel better to see there are really good people left in this world.