4X4 Show And Tell!!! You need them for LR shooting!!!

I went the city truck route back in 2009. Still had my old 1995 Chevy 4X4, but gave it to one of my daughters. The 2009 GMC Denali truck serves me well to this day. AWD has worked great and I'm getting 50k+ on tires. Gas mileage is not so great. Picture is when I just moved a daughter into her dorm. I was whipped!View attachment 462279
I like that era Chevys. TBI nice and simple to work on.

I love snow wheeling. It's very technical and in the spring the conditions can change dramatically.
We love it also!
FA90F9A5-4FE1-43DC-BE77-09A6445F3D79.jpeg

Beautiful truck!
Thank you, I was planning on building it over a year or two but once I got started it was done in 6months. I built a 350 for it before I did all the work and it just wasn't going to be enough motor so I went with a 383 and love it. In good time I'll LS it.

Yep! Sometimes it doesn't matter how much lift or how deep your mud grip cleat is... when it grabs you, your done!
Some areas have mud so sticky and slick that even atv's have had tires ball up so bad they rub the frame and fenders to a point where they'll just quit turning and the engine just moans. When you walk in it your boots grow about double the size and weigh 10 pounds a piece!
That's the true Gumbo mud!

Some areas have mud so sticky and slick that even atv's have had tires ball up so bad they rub the frame and fenders to a point where they'll just quit turning and the engine just moans. When you walk in it your boots grow about double the size and weigh 10 pounds a piece!
That's the true Gumbo mud!
Been there done that.

Recent Posts