.450 bushmaster scope recommendations

I have a Burris 2-7 35 on my bushmaster upper and so far holds up well and a great magnification range for what it does

Im running a 2.5-8X36 old leupold on my 450BM dont know that i would ever need anymore magnification. Then again ive never shot an animal with it over 130 yards. It does pack some punch tho :)

I've had an eotech and a vortex diamondback hp 2-8x32 on mine. I like both. I have several eotechs so I'm used to them. I like the mag range and adjustable parallax on the vortex. I have the 2-8 on it now since the wife uses it too. If it was only me I'd probably stick with the eotech. We've shot several deer around 60-70 since that's where they tend to come out where we setup but I've taken one around 170.

I'd probably look at the primary arms 1-8 or 1-6 either sfp or ffp if I was shopping now. Athlon has a 1-10 that's a 34mm tube with a 28mm objective compared to the 24mm that's normal on the 1-6 or 1-8s.
Yeah, I think I'm settled in on a lpvo. I'm looking at the primary arms, swampfox, sig, sightmark, Athlon. 1-6, 1-8, 1-10……not sure, I love my ffp for my other shooting/hunting needs but I think I'm this instance the sfp is the ticket.
Not much on vortex or leupolds, I feel like vortex relies on their vip warranty too much and the quality sometimes suffers in the lower end optics. Never messed with leupolds, they never really tickled my fancy, seems with them the tracking and fov are an issue on the cheaper models, maybe they got better now with that, idk….wouldn't mind a mark 5 or something for my longer range rifles.

Fortunately there are hundreds of options...that being said. I have a vortex Crossfire 2 scout scope on my 450bm. 9" of eye relief. I personally like the extended eye relief. IMO target acquisition is much easier once you get use to it.

Just received my .450 upper and I'm torn on an optic for it. I'm used to long range scope needs/wants but something for say up to 300 yards max range, maybe even 200 yards max, not sure of the capabilities of the upper and the .450 BM.
Was thinking of a prism sight like the primary arms microprism, maybe a 1-6x24 sfp or a prism scope.
Any other recommendations under $350 is the budget.

Thanks
I put a 3-9x on mine. Easy peasy. Dynamite at bowling pin 60 yard matches. Wouldn't try a shot beyond 150. Great tree stand short range gun.