.429 shock hammer

SouthLoganCountyShooter

Anyone loading 200g .429 shock hammer in there 444 marlin? How do you like them. Im loading hammer bullets in other caliber. I've been looking at them and just can't decide.

While i don't use the .429 SH, I do use SH in other cal and like them. What has you on the fence? Buy a sample pack and try them for yourself. I may try the 452 SH in my 454 Casull.

Anyone loading 200g .429 shock hammer in there 444 marlin? How do you like them. Im loading hammer bullets in other caliber. I've been looking at them and just can't decide.
I just loaded them on the website last night. There is a very good chance you could be the first to report your results.😁

I know this is an older post but I am familiar with the 200 gr shock hammers out of a 444 marlin . I am a long time reloader . I can tell you this there isn't much info on those two combinations. I had to work up my own recipe . Have not killed a deer with it yet ,but it's going to happen soon . You will be very surprised with the accuracy and speeds .