.416 Taylor in a pistol ?

mindcrime, you gotta be kidding! Wanna sell your wife, kids, favorite firearm?? 002.JPG003.JPG040.JPG Can't get bull buff and roan to load.
Lion- 23 yards, full charge. Special 350 gr. Northern Precision BT type of bullet.
Elephant- full charge-shot at 12 yards!!!!!!!!!!! 400 gr. Horn. Solid.
Bull buff- 400 gr. Horn (Pre DGX), 34 yards.
003.JPG
040.JPG

Cow buff- 80 yards, frontal chest, Horn. 400 gr. DGX
Roan-120 yards, 350 gr. Alaska Bullet Works Bonded.
ALL of these animals were one shot kills, except elephant-just missed the brain(was a little excited). Broke hip going away, then a finisher.
002.JPG

mindcrime, you gotta be kidding! Wanna sell your wife, kids, favorite firearm??

You should have known by the BIG SMILEY, that I was just razzing ya!!! I don't blaim you; take that many Dangerous Game animals with a firearm, there IS a bond there. SOOOOO, I have no kids, and I can't part with my Ruger RSM in .416 Rigby, but I "might" consider selling the wife. 😂 .....;)

I was looking up ".416 Taylor Encore" on the Net, and saw where you harvested a doe with that monster. :cool:

Your "Trophy Room" has to be awesome. 👍

.375/.284 XP. Killed 5000# hippo with one shot at 125 yds (Nosler 260 gr. Solid), plus AK moose, Shiras moose, eland, gemsbok, 6 WV black bears. Killed 21 WV crop damage deer with it this year. Longest shot 333 yards. They don't move.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.