4 Hunts 1 Night...

Double Naught Spy

scrmblr this is for you, buddy! I have a 4fer for you that is more than 2 minutes long.

[ame]https://youtu.be/RFKvB8uLtf4[/ame]

It was a really fun hunt that started with a day of touring new territory that we went back and started the hunt in later that evening. Despite tumbling into some cactus (from which I am still extracting thorns and prickles) while looking for that first hog, I would go back again tonight. What a great time!

I always enjoy the videos. I have the Armasight Zeus 640 75 and really like it. I have the video recorder but have not recorded anything on it. I have shot one coyote at 281 yards and my son shot one hog with it at around 110 yards. My son says it looks like someone put a florescent light up the hog's butt.

Keep them coming!

DNS,

Hats off to you! Another impressive video. Glad you didn't have to resort to shooting mice again.

I'm jealous of your hunting grounds. Looks like you have a target rich area.

I've got to find a ways to get out to the woods at night. Several recent trips have totally disrupted my 11 month old daughter's sleep patterns, so it looks like hunting will be difficult until we can get her to fall asleep in her crib again.

Well no wonder! You have to break them in slowly. First take her out for an hour or so, then work your way up to several hours of hunting at night with her. Pretty soon, she will get into a pattern again.

Remember, it can be hard to find shooting muffs for infants, but they are out there.

Well no wonder! You have to break them in slowly. First take her out for an hour or so, then work your way up to several hours of hunting at night with her. Pretty soon, she will get into a pattern again.

Remember, it can be hard to find shooting muffs for infants, but they are out there.

Found them at Gander Mountain!

Attachments

• IMG_5356.jpg
    IMG_5356.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 102
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.