4-16x50

plumeja

So I'm looking at a used vortex viper pst 4-16x50 moa and I was wondering how far is that going to reach two. It is 750$ cdn so not sure yet. Any tips out there.

So I'm looking at a used vortex viper pst 4-16x50 moa and I was wondering how far is that going to reach two. It is 750$ cdn so not sure yet. Any tips out there.
If your worried about the magnification. I use a 14 power out to 1000 yards on steel. But the clay pigeon gets hard to see out there. A buddy of mine has no problem shooting to 1000 with his 10 power Super Sniper.

Total Mils or Moa of elevation left in the scope after zeroing it, is more important than magnification on upper end scopes, to me anyway.

If your worried about the magnification. I use a 14 power out to 1000 yards on steel. But the clay pigeon gets hard to see out there. A buddy of mine has no problem shooting to 1000 with his 10 power Super Sniper.

Sorry...I didnt read what you had posted when I made my post

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.