375AllenMag is going on a trip!

cinch

I was lucky enough to pick up this beautiful rifle in person towards the end of last summer. With the rush of hunting season, topped with WY winter, I never had a chance to do much more than break in the barrel. But, the big 375 is finally going to get stretched out. With the help of my good friend SenderoMan, the rifle is dialed in and headed to Glasgow, MT with us this weekend for some long range play! Will have more pics and a full report to follow!

P8030109.jpg

P8030110.jpg

P8030111.jpg

Specs are:

BAT 1.55x8.5 single shot receiver
40 moa steel rail
30" Lilja barrel 1:10
APS large 5 port Painkiller muzzle brake
McMillan A-5 Desert camo
Jewell trigger with bottom safety
Cerakote finish
NF Ultralight tactical rings
NF NXS 5.5-22x50mm NP-R1
NF ACI with rail mount

Ha! I been watching the weather, doesn't look good at all. Hopefully we don't end up sitting in a cafe drinking coffee all weekend. But I guess we'll still end up meeting some good people and learning something. Thanks for the luck, TT!

Well, took it out to 875 yards, not far... but good starting point.

First round hit with 14 MOA dialed in. Held abut 1/2 moa wind.

Think it is gonna be a shooter ! Got video to post up too... soon, try in a little bit.

Chapstick is 2.75" long. The old hits are 7mm rounds, definitely tell the size difference !

375_AM1.jpg

375_AM.jpg

Looking back from target to area shot from. Right off end of pivot by the buildings.

375_AM2.jpg

Way to go . . . on making me homesick.......

I have nearly the identical rig and won't get to shoot it until 2012gun)

Kirby's early shots shows its a shooter. My 4 shots, Thanksgiving, were into a far hill to see if I could handle the recoil. What a joke. There was NO recoil.

I think i'm gonna cry:rolleyes:

Happy for ya. . . . keep us posted........

That is one beautiful rig, it looks even better in real life- Good luck at the shoot fellas & i've got my fingers crossed for you on the weather. Don't forget that range report!

Cinch, now I normally don't offer up my services for free, but because your a nice guy I will help you out on this one, when you come through Idaho just drop your gun off at my place and I will take it out and get her broke in and well taken care of. Should take me about 10 months to finish and I might as well try her out on some Idaho mule deer. So about the first of the year when you come back through Idaho it should be ready for you to pick her up.
Take care buddy and have fun.

Thanks for all the kind words, guys! Chuck, I hate to tell ya I don't make it through Idaho very often, but I'll look you up when I do lol! I hope to have plenty of pics, possibly video, and some story to go along with it!

You know Cinch ever since you first posted pictures of that awesome work of art I have loved it. That you would be great if you posted pictures and a video of your expedition, am sure a good time will be had by all involved, I am green with envy. Have fun and be safe.
Chuck

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.