358sta brass

You might check Starline for STA brass or cylinders. If they do not have the marked brass, another option is to ream out an old piece of barrel, so the belt on the cylinder brass, stops the case when inserted, lock the "chamber" in your vice, then stamp your case heads yourself with a number and letters set. You can use a compas in the flash hole to make a line to align your stamps.
Some countries require the brass you bring in match the markings on the gun you bring in. RSA is one of those countries, just for example.
Ed
Interesting
I will remember that one

Ok, RCC makes 358STA brass but at $5+ per piece is pretty cost prohibitive. Quality Brass also makes it on limited basis. Try Graff & Sons about it. They may have an idea on the next run. Last but not least is A-square, they used to produce it along with loaded factory ammo. They have discontinued the factory ammo but a phone call would reveal if there is any brass available. I simply use 8mm but if headstamped brass is needed to get across our northern border or into Africa a person may be forced to buy some from a specialty manufacturer. There was one on FB that would make anything you want in minimum orders.

Ok, RCC makes 358STA brass but at $5+ per piece is pretty cost prohibitive. Quality Brass also makes it on limited basis. Try Graff & Sons about it. They may have an idea on the next run. Last but not least is A-square, they used to produce it along with loaded factory ammo. They have discontinued the factory ammo but a phone call would reveal if there is any brass available. I simply use 8mm but if headstamped brass is needed to get across our northern border or into Africa a person may be forced to buy some from a specialty manufacturer. There was one on FB that would make anything you want in minimum orders.
You don't need proper head stamped brass in enter Canada, I live in Canada and travel back and forth across the border with a rifle built on a wildcat cartridge 2-3 times a year.

Thank you for sharing info

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.