350 Legend

Hi, I just got some maker bullets to try. There 150 t-REX MONO BULLETS. THEY HAVE A 3 PEDAL EXPANTION. Had them to 2600 fps so far with cfe black, and cci 450 primers. That's out of a 16" ar 15, looking goodView attachment 175852
I tested the 125 trex with 3 powders over the last couple days. Alliant 2400 shot best with a group of .037" @ 100 and 2467 fps. Had plenty of room for more speed but the Savage bolt rifle loved this load. It also grouped well on 8" steel at 300 as well. Accurate 4100 and Lil-Gun shot mediocre and might do better with heavier bullets. Hve been trying to squeeze more accuracy out of it and it is there.

Last edited:
I think that 125 T-Rex would be superior to the 150. Velocity is higher causing better expansion. Copper solids typically perform better in lower weights for caliber than heavier because of the additional velocity.

I should follow up I've done a few with the hammer bullet. It's pretty dang good for that round. It drops everything it hits
You said you like the Hammers in the 6.5 Grendel. Check out the Maker T-Rex 85 grain bullet. Looks darn good for that cartridge also. Sorry for the highjack. Carry on

Recent Posts