• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

33xc package. Defiance, Proof, Nightforce

Can the action clear a loaded round or do you need to pull the bolt?
No. Boat tail seated at the neck/shoulder junction it almost clears. Very very close though.

5E08175E-CB25-474E-9333-F7895813D741.jpeg
3BADAF8C-5C8E-45C8-8C34-78E54DA6E44D.png

Last edited:
Somebody buy this Great Rifle Please !!
I'm following this with pure excitement!!
Sorry for Rambling on O.P. !!
GLWS
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

Rum Man

Dang. I may have to sell my jeep and buy this. Wowzers.
Thanks. I think it's a great deal and a hell of a LR hammer! Being Christmas everyone is preoccupied and money conscious. I've had a ton of interest and inquiries. I think it would have sold fast any other month. A small part of me hopes it doesn't sell. I'm building another in LH and I know I can't do it this cheap

Thanks. I think it's a great deal and a hell of a LR hammer! Being Christmas everyone is preoccupied and money conscious. I've had a ton of interest and inquiries. I think it would have sold fast any other month. A small part of me hopes it doesn't sell. I'm building another in LH and I know I can't do it this cheap
I just finished up a .338 Norma build, I am also a lefty but have adapted to right hand rifles. My norma I just built is my first lefty since I was 16 years old ha ha.

Here's some video that'll be better than pics. It's a sharp rifle for sure. The bedding was done by me, so it's no Ryan Pierce bed job, but it's rock solid. If it bothers you, grind it out and re do it after you buy it.

Gorgeous rifle! What's the color of the chassis? Glws wish I had a place to shoot this monster