• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

33xc package. Defiance, Proof, Nightforce

Gorgeous weapon + setup.
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with 33XC.
Long range target?
Long range hunter?

33xc rifle package
I'm about to part with something really special. The ONLY reason I'm selling is I'm a right handed, left eye dominant shooter. My whole life I've shot RH rifles. A year ago I got a LH rifle and I love it!! I can't go back. I'm gonna sell and replace my whole stable with lefties. I hunted with this scope and chassis combo for one short season. It's in very clean condition as you can see from the pics.
This barrel is fresh from the smith, and has a zero round count. The 33xc will easily launch a 300 grain Berger 3150-3200fps or more!! The ultimate long range hammer! That carries enough energy to drop an elk well past 1500-1600 yards. Not that I'm advocating you do that. Elk are tough animals. I believe all that extra energy at normal ranges will put it down faster, especially if your shot isn't perfect.

33xc rifle package:
Defiance tactical action
MPA lite folding chassis with spigot mount. Chassis is bedded. I did it myself.
Proof research 28" barrel
Christian arms titanium brake
Trigger tech special trigger
NF ATACR 5-25 SFP scope, with 6 screw NF rings and Tenabrex caps
*Bipod is not included*
I do have a Plano mil-spec double long field locker case I would entertain adding to the deal. Especially because I've custom cut the foam for this rifle. If interested we could work something out, the cases value and the additional shipping costs that a big case would add.

$4650 shipped

*The scope and rings alone are worth $2500*
I can't imagine what this setup would cost if you custom ordered it today, $7000-$8000 I'd imagine.
I'm not clear here.....so are you shooting off your left shoulder.....or leaning over your scope and looking thru your left eye? If you are shooting left handed don't sell the gun. I'm left handed! Left handed guns didn't exist in the early 70s unless you had 2500.00 and even then you had a choice of about 2. So I would always fire, reach across the gun, work the bolt at hip height, and shoot again. Then I bought a few left handers...added them to the 30 or more other righties and went on. However fast forward 38 years ( yes some of us are really slow learner's) and one day the light came on so I tried using my right hand to work the bolt...took a bit...but benching made a great discovery.....hey... I don't have to break my line of sight....my trigger finger doesn't have to leave resting on the guard...follow ups are cleaner and faster...you already have the bolting action all worked out...give it a go.....might want to keep the gun.

Gorgeous weapon + setup.
Pardon my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with 33XC.
Long range target?
Long range hunter?

(Left to Right) Pic is a 338 lapua (empty)- 33XC Warner 256gr Flatline – 33XC head – 37XC Warner 361gr Flatline – 375 Cheytac (empty)
Note - the XC case length VS. the 375 Cheytac
XC.jpg

This is the info posted on Vestals.
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/post.php?href=https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1635492476559977&id=623885861053982&width=500

Introducing the new 33XC & 37XC cartridges designed by David Tubb - Superior Shooting Systems LLC!! Brass will be made by Peterson Cartridge Co which is among some of the best made today!! Here is the results:
Initial testing
33XC - 34 inch barrel. Warner 256 Flatline.
113 gr Retumbo 3375 FPS
118 gr Reloader 33 3400 FPS
37 XC 33 inch barrel. warner 364 Flatline
120 gr H1000. 3125 FPS
121 gr RETUMBO 3118
These charges will allow multiple reloadings with full use of the neck for bullet stability.
I loaded a single 37XC case over 20 times breaking in the Schneider 375 barrel.
Shot loads in that particular case that were to hot and the primer pocket became loose but never failed.
33xc brass is $2.21 per piece. Brass arrives end of August.
The 33XC (eXtra Capacity) has up to 130gr of useable powder capacity while leaving the .393" neck unfilled. Based off of a .580" bolt head, it extracts with ease when using a properly polished chamber & maximum powder charge. The 33XC has a 35-degree shoulder (.350" more body length with less body taper & additional .065" longer neck when compared to 338 Lapua case). Total case OAL is 3.087". It favors 50BMG or Reloader33 burn rate powders with either 250 or 300gr bullets. 300gr jacketed/lead core bullets yield over 3150 fps & 250 gr jacketed/lead core yield over 3450 fps. Monolithic 250gr achieve the same velocities with approx. 3 grains less powder. (Test barrel: 28" Schneider 5 P/9 twist).
In 37XC, H1000 & Retumbo burn rate powders work well. Warner Flatline 361gr bullets fly at 3075fps with just over 120gr of either powder. (Used 33" Schneider 5P/7 twist) barrel.
If anyone is interested in either the 33XC and/or the 37XC, we will have the reamers, reloading dies and brass so give us a call so we can start your build.

Psh who am I kidding, kids probably not going to college anyways. Sorry sweetheart, daddy spent your college fund on guns! she can just have all my guns when I die Haha

maybe someday I can have something in a .338 to reach out far.
Ha! I've never regretted a gun I've bought. Hopefully the kids will understand someday

Not for you....
stupid good deal for a guy who didn't blow his whole yearly gun-wad on impulse stuff