• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Defiance/Proof/Proof 22CM

SWRS5

Defiance Tenacity
Proof Research stock 19oz
20in 8 Twist Proof Sendero threaded with knurled protector
Hawkins Aluminum BDL with Aluminum follower
Timney HIT trigger
$4300
Brass and projectiles available
74 rounds fired for load development
Shoots ragged holes at 100yds

Built by Old Dominion Custom Rifles
88560F73-4F8E-4AD0-BE84-BE04E0243E50.jpeg

Last edited:
Can you specify twist rate? How much does the rifle weigh? That is one good looking weapon!

Can you specify twist rate? How much does the rifle weigh? That is one good looking weapon!
Omg it literally says 8T and I just cleared that up 2 comments above this lmao I wish I had the money to buy this dude

Apologies. I was looking at this rifle last night and left my PC open. I just got home from work and went straight back to this rifle and the page had not refreshed. The last post on my screen was" if Zack built it I no it will shoot." Now that I have refreshed the feed I see the new posts. Sorry for the redundant question. I also must have been tired last night as I thought the 8T was in reference to the knurled protector.

Apologies. I was looking at this rifle last night and left my PC open. I just got home from work and went straight back to this rifle and the page had not refreshed. The last post on my screen was" if Zack built it I no it will shoot." Now that I have refreshed the feed I see the new posts. Sorry for the redundant question. I also must have been tired last night as I thought the 8T was in reference to the knurled protector.
I'm not the seller and not trying to fill his ad with conversation and what you said is understandable and although I'm not trying to be rude or condescending, I do see redundant questions or questions that could've been answered if the person would just read all the time lol and for whatever reason they bug me. I'm just trying to help the OP because I want this rifle I just don't have the available cash for it at the moment. Building one custom is enough on my wallet at one time lol