• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 338 lapua stuff

ryan85

I traded my 338 lapua so I dont need this stuff anymore. I would like to sell it all together but may split it up if I have to. Ive got 100 once fired lapua brass, 400- 300 grain SMK bullets, 125-250 grain SMK bullets, RCBS full length dies, 2 Redding shell holders, 1 modified case for overall length gage, 1 Sinclair bump gage insert. I'm asking $500 but will listen to offers. Thanks Ryan

I would be intrested in the 300 grain SMK's. PM me with a price if you would be intrested in selling just the 300's.

I am mainly interested in the lapua brass but would like to also purchase the 300 smk's, that is if any are still available.

All PM's replied to. I'd like to try to sell the whole lot. If it doesn't sell in a few days I'll post prices of individual items. Thanks Ryan

Hey Ryan, Don't know how I missed them but if you decide to split up the lot I would like the redding shell holders as well as brass. Let me know either way. Thanks

Recent Posts