.338 Lapua Remmy

Chris, LMAO. My first GA Precision 338 was done while you where still in gunsmithing school. I think Eric was still building rifles for the USMC then. George was at a class I was teaching when we discussed the Rocket and the to be produced Boulder. George and I called it the Boulder back then. Call it what ever you like now. Thats the same time the 300WSM based Rocket was developed. Pretty sure Eric built my "Rocket 300WSM" Its a great shooter and man can he bed a rifle.

Took me along time because of Afghanistan and other commitments to write the article on The Rocket but its up on Sniper Country. I think it will become nearly as popular as The Rock.

For info the flier has a picture of my Rock on it.

Thanks Chris, for all the info. Those are a bit on the short side. Looks perfect for the short mags with heavy bullets though.

Brent,
The HS is 3.7" inside, the AI is 3.655" inside.
Subway, the Battleship is the boulder, is was done way before your Lapua. And last time I checked we had brochures on the "Rock", nothing else.
tongue.gif

[ 01-13-2004: Message edited by: chris matthews ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.