Hello all, I recently did some testing with N570 in my Savage 110BA 338 Lapua. First things first I used Lapua Brass FL sized, Winchester LRM primer (the only ones I could find), and 250gr SMKs. I got the base line data from Vihtavuori's load center. This testing was for speed and not for accuracy I was going for the 3000fps with the 250. I started with 88gr and worked my way up to 96.5gr going up a grain at a time except for the last one. There were no signs of over pressure even in the extreme heat, testing day was in 100°+ here in the Arizona desert. The data is as follows: 88gr - 2650 89gr - 2699 90gr - 2754 91gr - 2777 92gr - 2795 93gr -2836 94gr did not record data. 95gr -2842 96gr - 2917 96.5gr - 2956 I was getting a consistent 50ish FPS increase with every 1 gr except 93 to 95 which should have been about 100fps but only increased by 6. I think it was a mistake on my part with the scale. I am going to test 97gr and 97.5 to see what the results are as far as speed to see if I get pressure. Then once I get to the 3000fps I am going to test for accuracy.