338 edge +p

dj300ack

I was reading on the thread about 338 300gr. bergers. They were tested with a 338 edge and 338 edge+p. Does anyone know the difference between the two.

I was reading on the thread about 338 300gr. bergers. They were tested with a 338 edge and 338 edge+p. Does anyone know the difference between the two.

Anyone got the 338 allen express ? I am considering a build off the 338 lapua case. Would like some real world figures on accuracy an velocity with 300smk's.

I read the post. I seen were it said the velocity gain. I'm curious to what changes to the case or what has shawn done to the +p to increase the velocity.

I believe shawn at defensive edge is waiting on patents or something like that before he releases all the dimensions and specifics about his +P

On the +P, we have our patents on the process for gaining velocity. We are finishing up testing soon. The velocity increase runs 130-175 fps in almost any magnum caliber if the case capacity will accomodate it. THe standard Edge and the +P use the exact same case, there are no changes. When we are ready shortly I will post complete results here first.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.