338 edge max speed and pressure?

I bought some ADG back in 2016 which was the first brass I had acquired, after 2 loads the primers would literally fall out. Maybe it was a bad batch? I switched to Bertram and Nosler, have gotten 6 loads out of each of those brands without issue.
LOL....I have probably 500 used and 150 new R-P 300RUM brass. I wanted Edge head stamp as I did not want to get them mixed up with the two 300RUM's brass. So ADG was the way I had to go. I have 400 sitting on the shelf, and I'm using the R-P for break in, and I engraved the head stamps off so I know. Oh, yeah thanks for the punch in the gut brother. You speak my language when you take a free shot when you get the chance. 😂😍

LOL....I have probably 500 used and 150 new R-P 300RUM brass. I wanted Edge head stamp as I did not want to get them mixed up with the two 300RUM's brass. So ADG was the way I had to go. I have 400 sitting on the shelf, and I'm using the R-P for break in, and I engraved the head stamps off so I know. Oh, yeah thanks for the punch in the gut brother. You speak my language when you take a free shot when you get the chance. 😂😍
Remington brass gave me 2-3 loads before it was toast. I could've backed the loads down but I load for speed and distance, I don't sit around and shoot steel with it all day. I've never built a rifle to have any sort of compromise . I've heard quite a few buddies say they love their ADG brass in different calibers, but considering what it cost and the poor results I got I'll never run it again. Wasn't trying to give you any negative info, just telling you my experience. Your mileage will vary…

I bought some ADG back in 2016 which was the first brass I had acquired, after 2 loads the primers would literally fall out. Maybe it was a bad batch? I switched to Bertram and Nosler, have gotten 6 loads out of each of those brands without issue.
Definitely a bad batch during development.
I recently took an ADG 300 wsm case that I necked down to 7-300 wsm improved, and loaded it to the point of ejector marks.
I fired it 34 times at over pressure loads before a ring appeared indicating case head separation was near.
Primer pockets stayed tight as new, their brass is way tougher than anything I've seen including lapua.
The pic below is after the 30th firing, notice the ejector marks
20220226_073950.jpg

Definitely a bad batch during development.
I recently took an ADG 300 wsm case that I necked down to 7-300 wsm improved, and loaded it to the point of ejector marks.
I fired it 34 times at over pressure loads before a ring appeared indicating case head separation was near.
Primer pockets stayed tight as new, their brass is way tougher than anything I've seen including lapua.
The pic below is after the 30th firing, notice the ejector marks
View attachment 357477
This man knows how to test brass

99 gr RL33, 300 Berger, 33 inch Krieger 1-10 @ 2940. I see where people are running 97 H1000 with a 250!!! Now THAT seem like a lot. I hit Max with the 300 Berger at 93ish......and ran 91 at 2840 with one of my tubes. Got 6 firings on my Rem brass. Happy, Happy. Good stuff!!!

Tod

Recent Posts