338 Edge load data needed.

Shawn Carlock, i just had my edge returned to me. i loaded 300 grain bergers at4.020 an they wont feed so i cut back to 3.970 still wont feed... now i stuck a dummy bullet in a case that split so the bullet would slide easy with in the case and got over all lenght of 4.030..... i'm pretty sure the bullet was off the lands.. So i went back to the 250 smk and they feed fine at 3.795 but the bergers are much more tappered than the smk's what do you think my problem is???? do i have to resort to 3.785 oal?? its suppose to have a long throught though..

Hi guy i am very interested in your load del. on the 225 accubond. I am finishing my 338 edge build now. And im in florida so the 300 are kinda use less unless i run into a 450 pound hog which is getting more and more likely. These big guys are showing up alot more than they use to. But back to load i can find plenty of 300 grain offerings but nothing lighter than that. so if you get a chance shoot me some numbers, Thanks Bob. gun)

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.