.32 Remington - what ammo?

Whitewolf393

Here's a somewhat obscure inquiry...I know this is not technically long-range related, but I'm trying to track down workable ammo for a .32 caliber Remington rifle. This thing is old, and apparently so is the ammo, so much so that I'm having trouble finding any at all. If any one of you knows where I might be able to find some ammo for this thing, I would be very grateful for the info.

Thanks again, shooters!

Whitewolf,

My pop shoots a Winchester model 94 lever action 32 special. I hadn't been able to find ammo for his rifle for a couple of years. I recently found some at Cabelas in KC and bought a box for him manufactured by Ferderal.

Not sure if that's the Winchester .32 you were talking about. If so, try cabelas

Whitewolf - There is a big difference between the 32 Remington and the 32 Special. The 32 Rem is a rimless cartridge for use in Rem rifles, the 32 Special is a rimmed cartridge for use in Winchester lever actions. For 32 Rem go to Old Western Scrounger at www.snowcrest.net or e mail at [email protected] Don't let the name fool you. It's a good reliable company.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.