• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 308 scout supply company custom FS/FT

backyardsniper

I have a scout supply 308 that has a 20" broughton 5c barrel it has a badger thruster brake and a thread protector, with a manners mcs-t stock, stiller tac 30aw, timmney trigger, ptg bottom metal. All the metal is coated green and the stock is tan. I probably have around 350 rounds down the tube. It is an extremely accurate rifle, I have another scout supply in 300 win. I have roughly 1000 pieces of 308 brass and some loaded ammo. I also have around 900 178 amax. I shoot the 208 in my 300's and I have about 1200 of those. I'm always open to possible trades. This is a good opportunity to own a great custom rifle with no wait. Russell builds awesome rifles, buy with confidence.
$3200 rifle, base, brake, thread protector

I might trade you bot rifle for my Lapua and Nightforce scope. What's the 300 wm look like and do you have any pics. I assume they are both on accurized rem 700's? 1 short action 1 long action. I have some ammo too, About 90 rounds on my Lapua. What's the 300 wm barrel, Broughton. You can send pics to [email protected], I have lapua pics. Mine is on an ai chassis and I have 4 mags everything camo'd.

You can call me to discuss, 585-943-9412.

Thanks,
Ed