300wby Berger load info

If you have not replaced the factory trigger with a high quality adjustable trigger vet, you might consider it.

If you have not replaced the factory trigger with a high quality adjustable trigger vet, you might consider it.

The factory m70 trigger is amazing. I've shot a lot of rifles and it's a crisp 2lb with no travel. Of all the possible upgrades that's one thing I'm leaving alone. A new HS precision stock with a full bedding block, glass bedded recoil lug and a viper pst are the upgrades I'm considering once I get a load worked up and prove it'll shoot tight.

Sounds like you have it all figured out.

Not even close! :D. Just limited on budget so I need to use what I have but I bow hunt 95% of the time so I want to try and get this thing dialed for the occasional rifle hunt. I'm hoping the factory action and barrel are capable of shooting sub MOA SO I DONT HAVE to go the expensive route. Thanks for all the input guys. I really appreciate it.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.