300 wsm powder issues

So we did some messing around trying to figure her flinch out. She can't shoot with both eyes and so she closes her left eye, immediately starts blinking and when the hammer drops, it's a flinch bad enough to miss the entire target. I made some glasses for my daughter to shoot that has the left eye blacked out, the wife put them on and kept both eyes open and no flinch at all. Anyone have any ideas on how to overcome that? Lotta dry firing and shooting probably

So we did some messing around trying to figure her flinch out. She can't shoot with both eyes and so she closes her left eye, immediately starts blinking and when the hammer drops, it's a flinch bad enough to miss the entire target. I made some glasses for my daughter to shoot that has the left eye blacked out, the wife put them on and kept both eyes open and no flinch at all. Anyone have any ideas on how to overcome that? Lotta dry firing and shooting probably
have her shot smaller caliber guns 22lr

I always been a magnum guy, even if I had other guns, I'd probably still haul my 300 everywhere. Shot a 30-378, that's a fine shooting gun and the 338 Lapua is as well. I'd really like to get a 300 weatherby to add to the 300 collection. This is her 300wsm, got home late, been watching a bear out where I hunt.

Attachments

• IMG_20200614_203126.jpg
    IMG_20200614_203126.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_20200614_203137.jpg
    IMG_20200614_203137.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 79
Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.