300 Win Mag and RL-26

Ordered 215 Bergers and should be here this week, Reloader 16, 26 and H1000 coming as well. Anyone load the Berger with Rl-26??
I've only ever used H1000 with the 215's. shoots so good at 3000 FPS I don't t think I could improve on this load. From what I've seen this is probably the most used powder with the 215 Berger. I'd start with H1000 and 30 thou off the lands.

I have been working with the 225 eld-m and Rl26 in my winny. Is looking very promising with a great node at 2935 fps and no pressure out of a 25" barrel. Gonna run a depth test this weekend and get it ready for bear season coming up. I hit just over 3000 fps and started to get some good ejector marks so dropped it back a bit.

Wow found a load yesterday, 75.7 grains of RL-26 under 195 grain ELD-M, RP Brass and Fed215GM, it has been shooting sub moa all day! This was a back up load LOL was just playing around. Anybody else found the ELD-Ms to be very accurate?

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.