300 Tejas

Just read this old post,

500 round barrel life at the most, COME ON GUYS!!!

When I released the 7mm AM all I heard was how you would not even be able to develope a good load for it before the throat was burnt, BUNK. Don't fall for the opinions, learn the facts and take care of your rifles bore and do not overheat it.

Just wanted to add some solid information for those that may read some of these opinions and become spooked by the very short barrel life charges. I tell potential customers all the time that if they use the rifle as designed, they will last a very long time, barrel life has more to do with how the owner uses the rifle then what the rifles chambered in.

When did facts become relevant!?!! Seriously, Thank you for adding something useful Fifty based on real-world findings...

The Tejas is a PITA over the RUM anyway. Factory guns, factory brass and a couple more clicks is all you need. mtmuley

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.