300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy?

Well, I am back from SHOT show last week. I had a pretty lengthy meeting with ADG and we did discuss the 300 SAUM. There are a couple options, and I expressed my interest in being the sole buyer of the brass if they were to schedule in a one day production run. I would be committing a pretty big chunk of cash, so I wouldn't want to have the committed parties buying it elsewhere. Which leads me to a question to purpose.
If Norma or Remington hit the market in the mean time, how many of you guys would just buy their brass instead? That would obviously reduce my buyers and have me stuck with more brass. Best case scenario at this point would be a production run likely in 3rd quarter when they are running off 6.5 and 7 SAUM next time.

Well, I am back from SHOT show last week. I had a pretty lengthy meeting with ADG and we did discuss the 300 SAUM. There are a couple options, and I expressed my interest in being the sole buyer of the brass if they were to schedule in a one day production run. I would be committing a pretty big chunk of cash, so I wouldn't want to have the committed parties buying it elsewhere. Which leads me to a question to purpose.
If Norma or Remington hit the market in the mean time, how many of you guys would just buy their brass instead? That would obviously reduce my buyers and have me stuck with more brass. Best case scenario at this point would be a production run likely in 3rd quarter when they are running off 6.5 and 7 SAUM next time.

I would never do that. I've seen all who replied. All that I saw I feel would not either. I'm not shooting rem or Norma when I think I can get Adg no way. Plus this brass wouldn't be just for me it would be for my customers also.

Great, Thats good to hear. I will continue to push for it then. Next week or so, I will reach out to them again after they get settled back in, and see if we can make it happen on the next SAUM run then.

I'm in to go with the ADG as well.

For what it's worth, I already have RP, which shows inconsistent pressure behavior anywhere near the top-end. I have ADG 7SAUM I am using now, and it's much more consistent, but again, I'll happily pick up 300 SAUM from @Salmonhead if ADG does the run. I'll likely off-load my 7SAUM brass (haven't even touched on of the boxes yet) and live with reduced loads on my R-P waiting on the run in Q3.

Last edited:
@Salmonhead ……. I bet there are a few guys that are signed up for an initial order of brass will also be repeat buyers or at least pick up a few more than what they initially agreed to if it's available.
I'm in for 200, but I like to have more than that once i'm up & running.
👍