300 SAUM Custom ADG Brass Group Buy?

From what I have written down, we are about 5800 pcs asked for. If we hit 10,000, I will spring for the balance and offer loaded ammo as well as brass at that point. Generally speaking, I would expect a pretty good percentage of people to become ghosts or just change their mine when its time to front the money. That seems to be a regular thing. So 10,000 will likely become 6k or so. And this is all predicated on the fact that ADG is willing to make the production run. We will see. I talked to them last week and they were aware of the threads started.
I would think that if & when brass is confirmed in a production schedule that we will pick up some more people. As well as once it is available even more people, & even more when guys in some of the varied competition disciplines get hold of it.

I agree as efficient as the case design is and as many other calibers are based on it I would think it would pick up steam. If reloading supplies was my business and I had the interest just based on this forum then I would spill the entire load. You're gonna pull business from Norma and Remington made brass just because it's Adg. You have to understand the members on various forums are just a small piece of the shooting and reloading community. Heck I've been pondering the idea myself of just putting in a huge order and sell it myself. Maybe just become a sole Adg dealer. I need another investment opportunity anyways but I'm not getting into competition with Salmonhesd and other sponsors.

I actually am going to build 3 rifles for myself first and then push them with the results. Building one for a short compact for hunting in close range type scenarios like most hunters have, one with a long range setup on a 26" rifle then build a target type with a 30" barrel. Got 3 Brux barrels waiting. JGS is making me a reamer with a snug neck and a freebore of 0.230". 215's will be my choice. I'm excited about it. It will be my summer projects.

So it only takes 20000 pieces to get a custom run? Paul could you do this for the 7wsm? Keep the wsm alive?
Possibly. Not sure how much interest there is in that one. I've only done one custom job for the 7 wsm. Same deal though, if the interest is there, I'm willing. I just can't get stuck with 30k of inventory.

Recent Posts