300 prc bolt click

Does this mean the SAAMI dimensions for the PRC cartridges are published wrong and the manufacturers need to adjust accordingly?

You should full length size every time. You say it doesn't have the click when you full size.
It doesn't when you run a piece of sized brass back in but once you shoot it that's when you'll get a clicker.

If you try to chamber a round that's been shot and had a clicker then it'll be hard to chamber and it'll be a clicker until you resize it. Hope this makes since

lots of misinformation out there on this click with PRC cartridges. I had JGS do a reamer for me along time ago and it's sammi specs. No issues thus far and on my third firing. I would think that when u fully resize and the case is resized smaller than the fired case u should be good to go.
I know that if your chamber is polished with a more course grit sand paper by the smith doing the chambering this should help in any sticky brass extraction on any gun. I mean I don't know about you all but I've read people sticking a dial rod down the chamber with some sand paper and roughing up the chamber wall some. Hmm. Not sure on that. Scares me especially on how much money one has on a gun. Guess we will see. On third firing.

Does this mean the SAAMI dimensions for the PRC cartridges are published wrong and the manufacturers need to adjust accordingly?
I don't think so. The difference between the SAAMI cartridge base diameters and the chamber base diameters is the same for most of the larger .30 cal chamberings. With only a few exceptions the chamber is only .001 larger than the cartridge at the .200 line, which is the same as the PRC. There is a little more variation at the shoulder diameter, but the PRC is like most of them, at a .001 delta. So the specs fall right in line with other similar sized chamberings.

However, if you look close, SAAMI gives a pretty heathy tolerance for diameter and length for all calibers. Normally manufacturers will be somewhat inside the tolerance range, not right at the upper or lower bound. I suspect that the issue has more to do with the brass (or certain brass) being made closer to the high end of diameter tolerance and some chambers at the very low end.

Alternatively, it could be a problem with brass composition and/or wall thickness too.

lots of misinformation out there on this click with PRC cartridges. I had JGS do a reamer for me along time ago and it's sammi specs. No issues thus far and on my third firing. I would think that when u fully resize and the case is resized smaller than the fired case u should be good to go.
I know that if your chamber is polished with a more course grit sand paper by the smith doing the chambering this should help in any sticky brass extraction on any gun. I mean I don't know about you all but I've read people sticking a dial rod down the chamber with some sand paper and roughing up the chamber wall some. Hmm. Not sure on that. Scares me especially on how much money one has on a gun. Guess we will see. On third firing.
I ordered a jgs aw2 reamer today but my smith wants me to try a Redding body die that one of his customers has had good luck with on his prc that was chambered with the same reamer. I'd rather not have to have him run a reamer in if he doesnt have to. He did offer to pay for the reamer and to run it it free of charge which is great customer service if you ask me. He's the best in the Boise area and probably much further as far as I'm concerned. The rifles shooting great so I don't want to open up the chamber if I don't half to.

I ordered a jgs aw2 reamer today but my smith wants me to try a Redding body die that one of his customers has had good luck with on his prc that was chambered with the same reamer. I'd rather not have to have him run a reamer in if he doesnt have to. He did offer to pay for the reamer and to run it it free of charge which is great customer service if you ask me. He's the best in the Boise area and probably much further as far as I'm concerned. The rifles shooting great so I don't want to open up the chamber if I don't half to.
What's his name? I have a PRC and next time going through, might have to arrange something

I went through this with my 6.5 PRC. I was using ADG brass which has the most issues. Had a slight click after the second firing and got bad after that. I had Whidden make me a custom die from my fired brass. Even though they were great to deal with, it didn't resolve the problem. From my research the only real fix is to a custom reamer to slightly enlarge the chamber. I had Mason make me one. My PRC is at the gunsmith being worked on now. This seems to be the only permanent fix.

Scott
I am experiencing the same issue with the ADG brass. Second firing all clickers. Let me know how your fix works out. I would be interested to have the same done to mine.