30 Caliber 245 Grain Berger

Allen Kitts

I am just wondering if anyone out ther has put together any data using these bullets out of their 30 calibers rifles and if so what kind of results you are getting. I am mostly interested in the 300 PRC data but would also like to hear from others what kind of accuracy and even more so if they have taken any game animals with this bullet how the performance was. I just had a Wyatt's box installed in my rifle so that I could get the extra length needed to utilize this bullet at its maximum length but have not had any real world experience with it yet. Thanks for looking and thanks for any info you are willing to share.

My rifle is a Christensen Arms Traverse in 300PRC, Nightforce ATACR 5-25x 56mm Scope, Warne Mountain Tech 34mm Medium Rings Warne Two Piece Base, Wyatt's Box and Trigger Tech Special Trigger. Its a big heavy gun so I want to shoot big heavy bullets.

I am just wondering if anyone out ther has put together any data using these bullets out of their 30 calibers rifles and if so what kind of results you are getting. I am mostly interested in the 300 PRC data but would also like to hear from others what kind of accuracy and even more so if they have taken any game animals with this bullet how the performance was. I just had a Wyatt's box installed in my rifle so that I could get the extra length needed to utilize this bullet at its maximum length but have not had any real world experience with it yet. Thanks for looking and thanks for any info you are willing to share.

My rifle is a Christensen Arms Traverse in 300PRC, Nightforce ATACR 5-25x 56mm Scope, Warne Mountain Tech 34mm Medium Rings Warne Two Piece Base, Wyatt's Box and Trigger Tech Special Trigger. Its a big heavy gun so I want to shoot big heavy bullets.
Im running them in my 30 Sherman Magnum at 3000' with great accuracy.
I have several clients shootjing them with similar results.
Unfortunately, I didnt get to hunt much last year because of an injury. so no on game reports!
N570 should light up your prc.

i have almost the exact same set up
In 300 RUM (without the box magazine switch yet). I was concerned the factory barrel would not be fast enough twist to run the 245's. I'm following this closely.