30-06 175 SMK H-4350 question

I generally go with the bullet manufacturer's guide and if I Hodgdon's goes higher with the same components then I use it as a guide. But I've also recently had a mid range powder charge on my 308 Win show high pressure signs as well as elevated velocities for the charge. Closer to max load velocities so that's why they are just guide lines and it's best to start with low charges on a new rifle.

So in your case I'd start with Sierra's load data and if you get to their max loads with no pressure signs I'd keep going using Hodgdon's load data as a guideline. This is because H4350 is pretty temp stable. If using a temp sensitive then I'd stay much lower. Maybe a mid range powder charge as a max load.

I generally go with the bullet manufacturer's guide and if I Hodgdon's goes higher with the same components then I use it as a guide. But I've also recently had a mid range powder charge on my 308 Win show high pressure signs as well as elevated velocities for the charge. Closer to max load velocities so that's why they are just guide lines and it's best to start with low charges on a new rifle.
I had that with A-4064. Had a mid-range load that blew the primers out.