28 nosler

I've read and heard that the bolts on these rifles are stiff, that said, are you using factory ammo or reloads? Is it possible they replaced the rifle and not the bolt? Maybe an extractor issue?

I lubricated the bolt The first bolt had a pretty decent ware mark on it doesn't look like the same one I called Browning today they think it's clearance with the scope
Factory loads Nosler ask for a barn lon factory loads nosler and Hornady

I don't get how the scope clearance keeps the bolt from ejecting the spent case. I get the bolt is stiff although it shouldn't be, but if it's not ejecting the case either the extractor is bad or the chamber is too tight. Factory loads are made under the max pressure or close to but should not be too much pressure that the case gets stuck in the chamber, and even then the extractor should pull it.

Being that this is the 2nd rifle with the same problem I would recommend you take it back and get your money refunded and purchase something else. You shouldn't be struggling like this with a new rifle, just my opinion.

I haven't uaed Gun Broker so l dont know their policy about return but I would conract them about returning the rifle then and go from there. Or contact browning again and see what they say.

Can't be out hunting or at the range and fire one shot and use a rod to eject every case, kinda like a musket to reload every time.

Maybe someone has a better idea than mine

Better yet, start another thread on the Long Range Hunting and Shooting section, far more members keep an eye on that forum and higher chance of someone giving you other ideas

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.