Load data for 26 nosler

I do load long but used a comparator to measure to the lands and found a sweet spot 20 thou off. Yeah your right not much barrel life for this chambering and it's a hunting rifle that's seen about 300 rounds with multiple load development, and a couple hunting seasons. But now that I have a load figured out especially with the 156, I'm not going to mess with it and it will be several more years before it's done. IMHO the 156 is the ticket for this. Shots under MOA all the way to 1K. Thank you for your input, greatly appreciated. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread just wanted share my experience.

I do load long but used a comparator to measure to the lands and found a sweet spot 20 thou off. Yeah your right not much barrel life for this chambering and it's a hunting rifle that's seen about 300 rounds with multiple load development, and a couple hunting seasons. But now that I have a load figured out especially with the 156, I'm not going to mess with it and it will be several more years before it's done. IMHO the 156 is the ticket for this. Shots under MOA all the way to 1K. Thank you for your input, greatly appreciated. Sorry didn't mean to hijack the thread just wanted share my experience.

O its ok, still in the same wheel house. Totally respect your decision.

I use 124gr hammer hunters behind 92.5gr of us869. I'm thinking of trying ramshot lrt or rl33 next.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.