28 nosler neck bushing

I have a 28 Nosler rifle on order and am gathering reloading supplies. I've ordered some Nosler brass and have some 195gr Berger's, what size neck bushings are you guys using?

I use a .314 bushing on the standard un-turned necks. That gives me a .002 - .0025 squeeze on the bullet. For a loaded .3165 diameter. This is where I start with the two 28 Noslers I have with SAAMI spec chambers. The rifle builders really need to match the Mag length to the chambers. The 195 is a different animal. You will need a Mag length of over 3.6 to make the 195 work thru it and get the ultimate velocities. Or have the ability to push feed single cartridges. There are a lot of good Bullet combinations that will work with the cartridge. the top Builders have a special reamer for the 195 bullet.

I use a .314 bushing on the standard un-turned necks. That gives me a .002 - .0025 squeeze on the bullet. For a loaded .3165 diameter. This is where I start with the two 28 Noslers I have with SAAMI spec chambers. The rifle builders really need to match the Mag length to the chambers. The 195 is a different animal. You will need a Mag length of over 3.6 to make the 195 work thru it and get the ultimate velocities. Or have the ability to push feed single cartridges. There are a lot of good Bullet combinations that will work with the cartridge. the top Builders have a special reamer for the 195 bullet.

What brass?

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.