• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

.277 cal rifle or barreled action

SamuelBerryhill308

I'm in search of a .277 cal rifle or barreled action I bought everything to reload for my current 270 win but was out shooting factory ammo the other week and something happen to firing pin or striker not sure yet but its a remington 7400 so it's going to the smith and I would like to have a bolt action .277 caliber rifle to mess with anyways I would like to have one with a bull barrel or something heavier than a sporter.i have been eye balling the bergar ridge and I really like it so that would be a plus if you had one to sell.just let me know what you may have I'm interested in any 270 wsm or 270 win thanks

Remington CDL in 270 listed right now.

Same here
I'm sorry that I may or may not got back to either of you or to anyone on this forum with my work schedule and my family and just busy life it self I do for get things and not always able to get on here alot or I may not see your message.again I apologize to any one I've failed to get back to

Recent Posts