270wsm

Which is the best brass?
Norma
W-W
Remington

I have used Win and Remmy cases, ... don't know about others reloaders, but i had best groups with Remington brass, H4831, FedGM215M, Accu130/MK135.

I have Hornady New Dimension Custom dies ... very cheap, but a the same time very GOOD dies (also have Forster Bench Rest FL set).

I found, after 1° time shooting, that i had best accuracy making a "partially sizing", (with the Hornady dies FL), touching only 3/4 of the neck.

... Anyway, with my little experience in other calibers (30/06, 7mm.RM, .22-250, .300 WinMag.), if you will choose Norma brass ... you will not disappointed.

Best Regards

Luca

I have had great luck with Norma. I have used WW, Remington, Federal and Norma. The Norma brass is heavier and usually has less volume than the other brass. However, it is very uniform and I have reloaded some over 10 times and I have yet to have a neck split or a loose primer pocket.

The Norma is more expensive so you have to justify the extra cost.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.