.270wsm brass

tikkat3270wsm

Ok all you reloading gurus, I have a question.

Now that Winchester has ceased production of their .270wsm brass, those of us who like and use that brass are in a pinch. Yes , I know , Lapua, Nosler still produce brass for it, but I really don't wan to pay $55 for 25 pcs of brass. I know that 300wsm brass can be resized to be used for .270wsm. I am in need of the process and the best way to fireform the cases. I have .270wsm dies, RCBS case trimmer. Please, i need the help of the pros!
Thank You in advance,
Craig

Ok all you reloading gurus, I have a question.

Now that Winchester has ceased production of their .270wsm brass, those of us who like and use that brass are in a pinch. Yes , I know , Lapua, Nosler still produce brass for it, but I really don't wan to pay $55 for 25 pcs of brass. I know that 300wsm brass can be resized to be used for .270wsm. I am in need of the process and the best way to fireform the cases. I have .270wsm dies, RCBS case trimmer. Please, i need the help of the pros!
Thank You in advance,
Craig

Find the cheapest winchester ammo you can find and pull the bullets and then you have brass. Pretty sure that lapua doesn't make WSM brass.
Find some Norma brass and buy it. You cant go wrong with it,you get what you pay for with Norma

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.