270WSM barrel quest

Guys, there is a new custom action that is being released soon that is built specifically for the W.S.M.s. It will have a mag box that will accept a loaded round that is 3.2" long and will use Remington style trigger.

I'm sure it will be announced on LRH and other sites soon. This will make the WSMs what they should have been all along !!! Great performance with heavy for caliber bullets in a repeater action !! ----- RHB

Guys, there is a new custom action that is being released soon that is built specifically for the W.S.M.s. It will have a mag box that will accept a loaded round that is 3.2" long and will use Remington style trigger.

I'm sure it will be announced on LRH and other sites soon. This will make the WSMs what they should have been all along !!! Great performance with heavy for caliber bullets in a repeater action !! ----- RHB

That would be WSM perfection :D

There is a custom.action for sale right now in the guns for sale section. I believe it is a long action snowy mountain standard boltface. Just machine the bolt face and your good to go. $700 for a custom action is a steal.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.