25cal accubonds

yotkiller

I just purchased 15 110gr Accubonds from bulletdudes.com to work up a couple of test loads in my 25-06. Does any have a good load worked up? I am was think about trying H1000 and IMR4831

Ok this doesnt answer your question but if you go to Shooter Pro shop you can by factory secound from nosler for cheap.

I had terrible luck with them in my 25-06 and in my 257Wby. Out to 800 yards the 100 grain Partitions ruled. I couldn't get any respectable velocity out of them and they threw a lot of fliers that drove me crazy.

Yotkiller,
I tried the 110gr AB in my .25-06 Sendero using 54.5gr of RL22 and Rem 9.5M primer. Accuracy ran .6965" and average velocity was 3271 fps. I did this same load on two different occassions and velocity average came out the same and accuracy was .669". This shooting was done about 3 days apart.
I like the speed for this bullet but I personally want better accuracy. I'm sure I can't shoot or see the difference at 2/3/4 & 500yds but I know I'll never have the needed confidence to make the longer range pin point shots.
Guess that means I get to try try again. JohnnyK.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.