25-06 Sendero???

Where in the heck were you able to find one of those?? My dad has been looking for one of those for a while. From what I've read/heard they are all shooters. I would love to have one as well, but am stuck with my winny model 70 instead. It still shoots .5" MOA so I guess I cant complain to much.

What are you going to be using yours for?? I"ve used mine for everythin from squirrels to elk and black bear.

Cabelas had them in stock in SLC until I went in and bought 3. My dad and brother and myself each bought one. They are pricey but I love the Sendero and I am hoping its money well spent. I am buying mine for deer, coyotes, antelope, etc. Anything that my 300RUM sendero is too big for I guess. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hmmm. Well I dont need one, but it sure would be nice to have one!! I like the older style better myself. The new palm swell just doesn't feel good in my hands. Other then that, I have no problems with it though. I didn't even know they made the new SFII in 25-06. They probly want a pretty penny for them...

I didn't know they made the Sendero SF II in 25-06 either. It's not listed in either the 2006 or 2007 Remington catalogs. The .264 is the smallest caliber listed in either one.

Cabela's had a few made up as a special run as they get quite a few requests for them. The older model was also made in .25-06.
If you want one call 308-254-7889 ext 8840. Thats the direct line into the gun library and probably one of the fastest ways to get helped. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
They like the rest of the Remingtons arn't cheap since they took a heck of a jump at the beginning of the year. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.