• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED .25-06 rem 700 Stainless take-off take off

Brewer

So I had a rem 700 .25-06 and I had Hart rebarrel to 6.5-06 AI. I have the factory pencil barrel. has 250-300 rounds through it. I cant imagine why anybody would want a quarter bore takeoff, but I would like to get rid of it. I put a pretty nice polish on it, if you want me to, I can put it back onthe lathe and get it good and shiny again or put a brushed finish on it. make me an offer and dont worry about offending me, just be fair.

Attachments

• IMG_4084.jpg
    IMG_4084.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 10
Not surprised you are weighing in on this one Mud, my good friend.

24" total overall length. threaded portion is about 3/4" and the lug portion is about 1/4"

I would have bought it no question! ! But a member just gave me one! I screwed it on a 700 to put in the combine with me this harvest ! Too many coyotes! !

I would have bought it no question! ! But a member just gave me one! I screwed it on a 700 to put in the combine with me this harvest ! Too many coyotes! !
Hopefulle not as many coyotes after harvest!! GL!:D

The only thing I'm worried about is feeding problems ! And if I do it your buying the barrel after I'm done with it!! Hahahah:D
Nope...But if it's done right, and you use my method for forming brass from .270 Win brass, then you should be just fine. :)

Last edited:

Recent Posts