25-06…. Barnes 100gr TTSX Vs Hornady 110gr ELD-X

Thank you to everyone who replied. I think I am going with the Barnes for one reason - I'm shooting tighter groups more consistently (around 3/4") with H4350 pushing it. A bunch of you mentioned it and I agree - confidence is paramount - this bullet powder combo give me that. Again, thank you all.

Which ever bullet your rifle shoots best and gives you best confidence. They are 2 entirely different bullets that both have good results with the game you are hunting. I promise you will receive great feedback with specific results on both bullets.

Yep this! This isn't rocket science unless we choose to make it such. Side note, my all time fav 25/06 bullet is a 100 Horn Sp. It works great on deer, elk, bruins, lopes and all else...

When is your lope hunt?

I just want to thank everyone for their input. I finally cracked the code - 53.0 gr H4350 , COAL - 3.150" which puts it .075 off lands and Barnes TTSX. I had a 1/2" group and a .449" group. Both bullets are good, but like everyone said here - "go with what you have confidence in". Half inch groups are a confine booster. Thank you again to everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_2112.jpeg
    IMG_2112.jpeg
    203.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2114.jpeg
    IMG_2114.jpeg
    178 KB · Views: 26
Comparison…….way beyond apples and oranges!

For hunting at ranges were you can get full expansion…….hands down the TTSX.

For accuracy, and game at extreme range…..the ELD-X has the edge! JMO memtb