• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED 223 Ar-15 upper TRADED

mdonnr

Upper:
Vltor upper w/o forward assist
Young Mfg Phosphate Bolt Carrier Group
Lothar Walther 1-8 twist .223 Wylde Chamber 20" long .75" muzzle, bead blased, 300 rds through it.
Samson Mfg Handguard
PRI Low Profile gas block
AAC Muzzle Brake
GG&G GS-1 Extended Picatinny-Style Riser
BCM Gunfighter charging handle
Also includes JP rifles cleaning rod guide, 3Bucc Brass Catcher and two 20 rd Magpul magazines

Scope, rings and bipod not included.

$750 - upper and accessories shipped
or
$700 shipped without the JP rifles cleaning rod guide, 3Bucc Brass Catcher and two 20 rd Magpul magazines

045_zps6590ee37.jpg

Re: WTS 223 Ar-15 upper

How the accuracy on this? What grain bullets were u shooting. I'm lookin for a new upper for longer range coyote hunting and this is just about what I'm lookin for

The previous owner was getting 1/2" and smaller groups with handloads but I don't know what he was shooting. When I got the barrel I did a really quick sight in with just a bipod and I was getting 3/4" with no problem. If I would have had bags the groups would have definitely been smaller. I was shooting 55gr Nosler Ultramax ammo. I had the rifle out Labor Day weekend shooting prairie dogs and I was easily hitting them out 300 yds.

I was going to use this for coyotes but my coyote gun build finished sooner than expected.

Price drop

$700 - upper and accessories

Trade option - I'm now looking for any of the following whether I or you make up the difference with cash:

Leupold, Nightforce Benchrest, Ziess, or similar quality scope with 18 or higher on max magnification or a high quality action w/ 223 or 308 bolt face or If you happen to have a Kimber 84m laying around