22-243 Middlestead info needed

kindabigdeal

I am wondering what you guys are using for dies (Brand) and where you got them. I seem to have had some stuff go missing and my die set was one of the things. So from what I can see, there isnt any company listing them on their inventory list. The ones I had were redding, but I bought them with the gun, second hand, so would these have been custom made?
I see that RCBS makes 22-243 win but the shoulder angle is different. Just looking for to replace my old set..
Thanks

If you have brass that is from your rifle contact Lee directly, and if they don't have dies for you they will make a set for you if you send them a fired brass. Of course there will be charge for this service but you will get good quality dies at a reasonable cost

I am wondering what you guys are using for dies (Brand) and where you got them. I seem to have had some stuff go missing and my die set was one of the things. So from what I can see, there isnt any company listing them on their inventory list. The ones I had were redding, but I bought them with the gun, second hand, so would these have been custom made?
I see that RCBS makes 22-243 win but the shoulder angle is different. Just looking for to replace my old set..
Thanks

Here you go:
https://www.midwayusa.com/22-243-middlested/br?cid=9647

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.