22-243 Middlestead Brass Forming

Morph823

I'm brand new to the forum, but as far as i can tell this looks like an excellent source of information. I'm fairly new to reloading, but have always seem to produce accurate ammo for factory rifles (meaning extreme tolerances). I just pick up a used rem 700 22-243 middlestead build by Pac Nor. I'm guessing the barrel the barrel is shot out, but i got a decent deal on the rifle. I am new to art of wildcat cartridges and am looking for any advice on how to get started on forming brass for this rifle. I have read as much as I could on this forum, but its still a little grey for me. This rifle did come with a set of redding dies(FL and Seat). Any info would be great by anyone who shoots this caliber and or who can point me in the right direction. It did come with just over 100 brass, and i have been bump sizing them for now. I will be shooting the rifle for the first time tomorrow. Thanks in advance! Brett

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts