2023 Desert Sheep tag

Dennis R

I drew a tag this year and am down to four weeks out.
Planning on 5 helpers including my youngest son as my main guy. Getting excited about the trip.
Been hunting sheep in Nevada for thirty years and this area four times. Planning on using my Remington 700 in .243. It has experience on this mountain and has served well. I want to share as many pics and thoughts as I can

Good luck, drawing a tag in Nevada is like hitting the lottery let alone 4 times. My aunt and uncle lived there for 30 some years and he never drew anything other then deer, and that was putting in for everything all those years. His daughter did draw a mountain goat tag 1 year

I drew a tag this year and am down to four weeks out.
Planning on 5 helpers including my youngest son as my main guy. Getting excited about the trip.
Been hunting sheep in Nevada for thirty years and this area four times. Planning on using my Remington 700 in .243. It has experience on this mountain and has served well. I want to share as many pics and thoughts as I can
Always interested in knowing about sheep hunts (only experiences have been for AK Dall w/friends, sons & wife). Hoping you have a world class experience!