2019 Kansas Bucks for the wife and I

OH58DViper

I let her kill the studs and I take what's left that's mature or hunt at a buddies outfit. It keeps her in the hunting spirit for the following year. They go on the wall regardless....

The 2018 pics are below, I dropped a 6.5 year old cull buck. He had been gored through his dome and wouldn't have made it through the year. She shot a stud who had been rubbing a tree with poison ivy. I decided to take a leak between dragging and field dressing.......a decision I regret to this very day ha!

We are headed to Missouri this weekend to see if anything survived the orange Army on the family farm. We are surrounded by if it's brown it's down personnel.

I hope everyone is having a great season

BE0F7E88-98DE-4CED-ACB7-38A4D09530D1.jpeg
B46EFF27-A726-493C-8836-EB5A0DEC7058.jpeg

2018 bucks

B1130E39-E3AF-42E1-B953-D137F12D3CCE.png

D9C7CC46-7525-479F-9D0C-B4B8625AAF77.png

She was raised hunting, now she rarely has time working full time and doing her clinicals for her doctorate. So, I put in a lot of time and effort to make it easy for her. My son is about to turn four and is begging me to take him hunting next year. He's been running a bolt since he was able to crawl. He has a blind up in his room where he practices hunting when the deer are in the back yard. In Kansas he gets to hunt with a rifle early season and I'm gonna have him using a RRS tripod and phone scope so I can record and supervise the shot. Next year should be a 3 Buck year if all goes to plan. Kids gonna be a killer!

I let her kill the studs and I take what's left that's mature or hunt at a buddies outfit. It keeps her in the hunting spirit for the following year. They go on the wall regardless....

The 2018 pics are below, I dropped a 6.5 year old cull buck. He had been gored through his dome and wouldn't have made it through the year. She shot a stud who had been rubbing a tree with poison ivy. I decided to take a leak between dragging and field dressing.......a decision I regret to this very day ha!

We are headed to Missouri this weekend to see if anything survived the orange Army on the family farm. We are surrounded by if it's brown it's down personnel.

I hope everyone is having a great season

View attachment 163626 View attachment 163627

2018 bucks

View attachment 163632

View attachment 163631
Beautiful bucks! Nice work

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts